Monday, January 9, 2017

Clinic Day 1 of Week 2

"I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep."  
-John 10:14 
We started our day with words from Jordan reminding us we not only serve THE I Am, but we are cared for by him who is our good shepherd. 
Today we held clinic at Pastor Pierre's church. The morning was filled with my (Kayla) favorite! Lots of pediatric pts. in the morning and afternoon who were measured for wheelchairs or given items to help them walk, teaching ways for caregivers to encourage normal development. The team also saw many Haitians with strokes, and Naomi helped everyone out by leading some pain school clinics for people comings in for pain. We were encouraged by the many patients who had a relationship with the Lord and as one patient put it, "I not only go to church, I'm a member!" We were also able to be a light and plant a seed in one patient as we shared the gospel story to her. She wasn't ready to receive God's free gift today, so please pray with us as she is searching for truth. My (Kayla) hope is that she will read the Creole bible we gave her and her son, the spirit will move her and God will continue to draw her to him. Our goal this week was to follow up with patients from past clinics, which we were able to start today! 
We are excited, as we end the day, to continue to serve the Lord with two more people by our side! Our dear friends Tori and Tony have arrived safely in Haiti! May we all get rest tonight as we prepare for what God has in store for tomorrow. 

-Kayla



























7 comments:

  1. Praying that God will guide your hands, your conversations, your hearts, your thoughts and your opportunities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I am actually getting ready to across this information, is very helpful my friend. Iphysio

    ReplyDelete
  3. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing.. dentisterie esthétique laval

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great knowledge, do anyone mind merely reference back to it dental crown

    ReplyDelete
  5. I havent any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. Homepage

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im no expert, but I believe you just made an excellent point. You certainly fully understand what youre speaking about, and I can truly get behind that. steiner ranch dentist

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting. This looks super cool. I haven't read it all yet, but I'll be back to read the rest of it.clinic near me open now

    ReplyDelete