Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Por la gente.

January 3rd, 2018

Oh guys, I’m tired. I heard we saw about 600 patients today. Finding our groove was stressful, but the patients were so…patient. So many hugs and smiles today! I think today was my favorite day so far for no particular reason other than we’re really getting to tangibly see how medical care and Jesus changes people’s lives. The team is growing closer and closer each day and I’m so thankful for them all. I’m also thankful for the Lord’s provision! The meds are in! Tonight after dinner we will be sorting meds for all the people we’ve seen the last three days and we’ll be at it for however long it takes. Thankfully, our rest day is tomorrow. Bring on some exploring and seeing what the people do when we’re not treating them! It’s all about the people. We’re here for the people. Por la gente.
-Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment