Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Wednesday

Today, like everyday this week was truly inspirational. To be able to provide a disabled child with what is needed to enable them to take their first steps is such an amazing experience. I am so thankful for all the people I have met and helped so far on this trip. What we are doing on this mission trip is changing the lives of the less fortunate people we serve by offering our knowledge and time. What we can provide in an hour can alter the course of another persons life for years to come. This is my first mission trip and it has given me such an appreciation for fellow missionary's that go out in the world to do Gods work. It feels so good to give back after all the blessings that I have received in my lifetime. You can truly never out give God. This has been the best learning experience of my life and I encourage others to grow in their spiritual path by reaching out to others. I know that many people reading this blog contributed to this trip and I could not be more grateful for you. It all helps so much more than you could ever know. 

Love,
Danielle Ewing 

No comments:

Post a Comment